- Dr. Giammarioli obtained a degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
- Master of II level in Aesthetic Medicine at the University of Rome 'Tor Vergata' 110/110 with Honours, Experimental Thesis 'Rinofiller: the new frontiers of Liquid Rhinoplasty'.
- Member of SIME 'Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Voluntary work and training in Brazil, Hungary, England, Norway, Switzerland.
- Speaker and Trainer Congress Aesthetic Medicine ForMed.3 Bologna 2017, 2018 and 2019, Speaker XXI° Congresso Agorà with the presentation of the study: ''Rinofiller: where, when, how and why. Analysis of the potential and limits of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty with a standardised protocol'',Speaker 42nd Congress of the Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine (SIME) 2021 in Rome.
Get a brand new password!
Enter your brand new password