MASTER INJECTOR SERIES (USA)
A Unique 3 Day Injectable Seminar
Miami | October 7, 2023 | Day2 (Saturday)
Main Event: 9am-5:30pm
Master Injector Party: 5:30pm-8pm
Master Injector Party: 5:30pm-8pm
Dr Dhillon & Dr Walker have designed this 1 day CADAVER course to take your injectable skills to another level.
Review in depth the anatomy of ALL treatment indications across the upper, mid and lower face as well as lips and nose.
Perform injections on cadavers to appreciate the depth and technique required with either needle or cannula.
Review the danger zones to avoid complications such as vascular occlusion and swelling.
The course is led by one of Dr Dhillon and Dr Walker as well as other accredited Master Injector trainers;
Who is suitable for this course?
All levels of injectors.
Day 2: Cadaver Injectable Session
This 1 day course cadaver course will be HANDS ON!!!
Teaching delivered by Dr Dhillon, Dr Walker, Dr Giammoroli and Dr El Shafei
Hands on experience injecting dyed filler into cadaver followed by dissection
Understand how to treat all indications including forehead, temple, nose and lower face!
You will learn and appreciate the anatomical considerations of each area
Both needle and cannula techniques will be covered
Don’t miss this unique course!
Dr. Benji Dhillon
Dr Benji Dhillon is the founder and medical director of Define Clinic. His extensive facial aesthetics experience includes time as medical director of Botox developers Allergan, as well as years of professional practice on Harley Street. He has trained injectors in the UK, US, Kuwait, Dubai, Jordan, Russia, Israel, France, Spain, Ireland, Japan, South Korea and China.
Dr Dhillon’s dedication to non-invasive treatments and his holistic approach to treatment planning have helped establish him as one of the world’s foremost facial aesthetics practitioners, and an internationally respected clinical thought leader
Dr. Lee Walker
Dr. Lee Walker (BDS, MFDS, RCPSG, FDS RCS ENG., PGA CERT. CLIN. ED.) is director and clinical lead at multi-award winning City Clinics, Liverpool, UK, and has gained extensive experience and expertise in the field of medical aesthetics since 2001.He is a member on the expert panel for the Aesthetic Complications Group (ACE) and provides guidance and advice on complications related to non-surgical treatments. He sits on the expert advisory board of ‘Save Face’, a United Kingdom professional standard registered body responsible for setting industry safety recommendations.
Dr. Giulio Giammarioli
- Dr. Giammarioli obtained a degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
- Master of II level in Aesthetic Medicine at the University of Rome 'Tor Vergata' 110/110 with Honours, Experimental Thesis 'Rinofiller: the new frontiers of Liquid Rhinoplasty'.
- Member of SIME 'Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Voluntary work and training in Brazil, Hungary, England, Norway, Switzerland.
- Speaker and Trainer Congress Aesthetic Medicine ForMed.3 Bologna 2017, 2018 and 2019, Speaker XXI° Congresso Agorà with the presentation of the study: ''Rinofiller: where, when, how and why. Analysis of the potential and limits of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty with a standardised protocol'',Speaker 42nd Congress of the Italian Society of Aesthetic Medicine (SIME) 2021 in Rome.
MIAMI | OCTOBER 7, 2023 - DAY 2
$999 to Observe
(*For OBSERVER SEAT,
Please apply coupon code: MI23OB at checkout)